[nagdu] The Differences in Dogs and Canes

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jun 24 15:05:00 UTC 2013

I think a dog is much better for moving easily through a crowd.  I know
plenty of people use canes in New York City, but I imagine they have to
slow way down when things get crowded, or whack a lot of ankles.  Ben just
slides on through, finding spaces between people.  Ben is one of those
"pushy urban dogs".  Crowds are something of a specialty with him, and I
really appreciate that.
Tracy