[nagdu] IMPORTANT: update: could u help at our exhibit hall table?

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon Jun 24 16:21:12 UTC 2013

Hello once again conventioneers,

Here's the updated schedule. Thanks to those who responded so quickly. We're
doing great, and just need help on Wednesday, July 3, from late morning till
5pm.
I've put a star in front of the shifts where we are still looking for
volunteers, and have noted how many are needed.
Sherrill
email sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
home phone (813) 935-0474
cell (813) 767-1890

When you send me an email, please include:
your time preference if you know it at this point, and your cell phone
number.

Exhibit Hall NAGDU Table
NAGDU's table number is A 20
Exhibit Hall Location:
Convention Center, West Hall, Section WA1, Level 2

Schedule

Tuesday, July 2
Hall open to all exhibitors from 11:00am till  5:00pm

11:00 till 1:00 Michael Hingson
11:00 till 2:00 Toni Whaley

1:00 till 3:00 Tina Thomas

2:00 till 5:00 Sherrill O'Brien

3:00 till 5:00 Marion Gwizdala

Wednesday, July 3
Hall open 8:30am till 5:00pm

8:30 till 10:30 Margo Downey

8:30 till 11:00 Michael Hingson

10:30 till 1:00 Cindy Ray

*11:00 till 1:00 one volunteer

*1:00 till 3:00 two volunteers

*3:00 till 5:00 two volunteers

Thursday, July 4
Hall open noon till 1:45pm and 7 till 9:00pm

noon till 1:45pm
Julie McGinnity and Jessica Snyder

7:00 till 9:00 PM Cindy Ray and Jessica Snyder

Friday, July 5
hall open 12:00 till 1:45pm
(Note: we will probably not open our table for the Friday evening shift,
since we've learned from past experience that few people come to the hall at
this late date and time.)

noon till 1:45 Toni Whaley and Robert Stigile

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/sherrill.obrien%40ver
izon.net