[nagdu] passing of an in-law

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 24 16:30:33 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
Yet again, Odie and I will be attending another memorial service this Wednesday.
There was another death in our in-law family.
This time, Dale's cousin, Pearlleen past on last Tuesday from himmraging in the brain.
As rough as it's been for me for the last several months, I'm thankful to have Odie still as he's been not only a big help, but a huge blessing on keeping me going.
Since he was so close to death one time in his life and fought to stay alive seven years ago, he's encouraged me to not give up and stay strong.
Sadly, this is the fifth death in my husband's family and one of them happened to be my beloved husband before this one.
In a little while, I will be getting Odie all cleanned up so he'll look nice for the service.
If anyone does have condollances, feel free to email to them off list via private email at:
orleans24 at comcast.net
rather than on list so there's not a whole lot of messages.
If you would rather reply to my message, just select the list name, delete the list address and put my email address in the edit field.
In the subject line, put off list: so I also know which list it's from.
Well, I'm off to feed Odie his meal and get myself a bath before him.
Bibi and son Odie