[nagdu] Odie's bath

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 25 01:16:22 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
I finally finished getting Odie a bath and all cleanned up.
I have him lying on his doggy pillows in the living room and a fan going to help get him dried off faster.
He now smells all clean, fresh, nice and feels soft.
I always enjoy feeling his fur coat when it is soft after his bath.
It was better off I did it today, rather than at the last minute tomorrow before our housekeeper comes to clean.
Now, he'll be given his supper and be happy to fill his tummy.
Bibi and son Odie