[nagdu] {Disarmed} FYI FW: GDB's board still needs to hear from you!

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Tue Jun 25 19:02:40 UTC 2013

All,

I urge everyone to help out on this.  I sent you information on the GDB
issue earlier this month.  It is the opinion of many of us that, in fact,
the GDB board is still quite disconnected and does not understand the
severity of the problem.

The letter Bob Burke sent last Friday says nothing to address the issues and
concerns of the various stakeholders of GDB.  This school is National in
scope and thus deserves National attention.

Thanks for your assistance.

Best,

Michael Hingson