[nagdu] schools

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 27 14:53:20 UTC 2013

Dar,
	We asked the programs to offer their input on the Bill of Rights
last year and they ignored our request. This year we hav advised them that
their input on the document is all we want to hear from them. Those who
offer this input will be afforded the right to share other information about
their programs with us.

Marion