[nagdu] Hi Everyone!

Danielle A. Creapeau dcreapeau at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 16:28:05 UTC 2013

Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. My name's Danielle
and I live in Wisconsin. I'm the first vice president of WAGDU here in
the state. I'm currently partnered with my 2nd dog from Seeing Eye;
she's a black lab/golden cross named Valla. I got my first dog in June
of 2004. She is a yellow lab/golden cross named Abbie. She retired
after almost 8 years of service and now lives in Houston with my dad.
Looking forward to meeting you all at convention. I will be at table
C27, representing the company I work for, Industries for the Blind
Milwaukee. Hope everyone has a good afternoon!

d and V