[nagdu] Training Programs at the NAGDU Meeting (correction)

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Jun 27 18:29:51 UTC 2013

Hi there,
Thanks for clearing that up.
Would I need to speak with one of the instructors on behalf of how all
of the work is coming along at the school?
Many changes have happened, so I am interested.
I don't know how to do the face book for the school, because I am sure
something is being said there as well.
I know my boy will fly just fine, he did well coming home.
This will be his second flight sense we have been home.
Thanks again,
I won't write any more today.