[nagdu] The Differences in Dogs and Canes

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 19:03:37 UTC 2013

Raven,
Since this is such an emotionally charged issue for you, I'd suggest you
read some of the old literature about guide dogs.  I just finished reading
My Eyes Have A Cold Nose.  I was surprised at how masculine the book was.
It stated among other things that dogs were better then canes.
It's likely some of the people you encounter have picked up on this mindset.
It's also likely your anger comes through when you use a cane. People will
respond to that.