[nagdu] Hi Everyone!

Daniel daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 27 23:07:46 UTC 2013

Hi Danielle,

Just Daniel here. Nice to meet you. Live in Colorado, Denver area. I have a
yellow lab named Cass from GDB in Portland. She's my 2nd.
I have never been to any conference, but I hope you have a great time.
I used to live in Houston, so I hope your retiree is having a good relaxing
life there.
Hope to converse with you in the future. I will be on the Colorado
conference call tonight at 630pm MST.

Later,

Daniel and Cass
Lakewood, Colorado