[nagdu] some good news with update on Wednesday incident

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 28 20:31:03 UTC 2013

HI, all,
Sub says it all.
Figured I'd update everyone on the incident that took place a couple days ago, Wednesday.
I found out from a friend of mine in the apartment complex that the guy who attempted to assault me was accidentally stumbled upon in the alley behind the building last night.
Apparently, some neighbors who know Odie and I really well nailed the individual and he definitely won't be coming back again to possibly hurt others.
If need be, Odie would have gladly made his own citizen's arrest, but only if the individual would have made an aggressive move toward us.
Although many people believe that service dogs aren't know to defend their master, they will do so by putting their life on the line.
I'm now at ease I can put all of this behind me and I still thank Odie for helping keeping me safe during the whole drauma.
As far as having to park him in the middle of the night, the security guard whoed me another path to take so I can get out to the back yard on the south side where it's fenced it really good as both gates are chained off and padlocked.
To get to that yard, I have to go down into the basement, cut through the parking garage until I find the stairwell I need to go up and then to south yard.
Way better than going to the north area which isn't secured, despite a fence surrounding the yard and two gates.
If it wasn't for Odie and I being so devoted to one another, am not sure what else would have happened, and it probably could have been worse.
When it comes time for Odie to leave the world physically, I will experience a lot of hurt and emotional pain for sure.
I could have not asked for a better working partner.
He's the best and the father in the skies gave me an awesome gift.
Odie holds a special place in my heart and I know that he will always be there, even when he goes to the spiritual world.
I also forgot to mention that I felt Dale's spirit for the last several days and still feel the bright light on the ceiling of the bedroom.
I believe he's watching over Odie and I both and did feel his raft.
My husband was spiritually angry with the person who threatened me.
Before I close out, I wound up waking up yesterday morning around 4:00 AM, realizing that I had a seizure in my sleep.
However, it didn't last that long as Odie obviously knew what was happening.
He was able to help me come out of it safely.
I got up, ate a few doughnuts and took my morning meds.
I immediately went back to sleep after that and later on when I woke up after 8:00 AM, Odie was beside me on the bed.
Thank you Odie for everything you've given me and helping me to keep going.
Bibi and lovable son Odie