[nagdu] Paws and Apartments

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 1 17:20:23 UTC 2013

Mark,
    It's been quite some time since I went apartment hunting; however, when
I did, I would generally go without my dog, as it sometimes seemed that the
advertised availability and deals were gone by the time I arrived!
Discrimination is very hard to prove, but they cannot refuse to rent to you
after the deal has been sealed without it smacking of discrimination!

Fraternally yours,
Marion