[nagdu] Landlord Issues

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Mar 6 02:15:06 UTC 2013

You know you probably weigh more than your dog will weigh.
Smile, so if there is a problem about noise then they should have told
you how you are walking on wooden floors.
As far as the dog walking on one, that isn't loud at all.
Maybe dropping a bone something like that, the neighbor would hear.
Yes I know how hard it is to move, where your landlord is in the wrong.
He doesn't know his shoe size.
yes nagdu would help with this.
You need his comments in writing.
Just moving his jaws won't work.