[nagdu] Landlord Issues

Kody Keplinger kodytheduff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 04:20:23 UTC 2013

He mentioned this. His words were something like "If we had an opening on
the first floor, it would be okay." Which I take to mean there are no
current vacancies on the first floor.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/**options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/**

--
*Kody Keplinger*
http://kodykeplinger.com

author of:
*THE DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) - an ALA Top Ten Quick Pick for
Reluctant Young Readers.*
*AVAILABLE NOW!*
*
*