[nagdu] Updates on NAGDU member and hotel stay in France.

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 18:21:55 UTC 2013

Cheryl, thank you for the update.
It's too bad about the hotel, not to mention illegal. But I'm glad to hear that the university is helping with the expenses.
Will you be blogging your trip? And specifically what is the trip for?
Please let us know how it goes. Have fun!

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com