[nagdu] Access Rights?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 16:22:51 UTC 2013

Essentially, the white cane law says that you are able to bring a dog or a cane into any place where the public is invited. This means they can't tell you you can't bring your dog to a zoo, an amusement park, whatever, and they can't say you need to be accompanied by a sighted person if you are carrying a cane.

CL