[nagdu] Private club exemption

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sat Mar 9 11:59:15 UTC 2013

Yes, , the college is still receiving federal funding in the way of Federal
Student Financial Aid.  When we are talking exclusive, it basically refers
to a private entity that does not advertise to the greater and general
public.  Some think that Cosco or Sam's have exclusive membership, but
remember, these entities do advertise to the greater public.  Country clubs,
or legal associations could be an example of a private entity that exclusive
membership.  One cannot simply go up to the door and ask to be come a
member.