[nagdu] Nyagdu Conference Call Recording

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 05:02:22 UTC 2013

I figured it out. I had done the math right, but what I did not
consider is that the rest of the country outside of Arizona, has
daylight savings time. This time of year I am in PST not MST. Well,
dang. This was a call that I really wanted to get in on. Was curious
not only as a guide dog user, but also as a former firefighter/EMT.
Working with patients who had service animals was never covered when I
worked. Well, my goof up. Thanks, Eve