[nagdu] adventure in the snow

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 12 20:46:13 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
I hope this finds everyone well.
I wanted to do two errands at once today, but had to really think it over as I'm still slowly recovering from a rough week before this one.
Mother Nature fooled us again, so we wound up with some snow.
I decided this afternoon to run Odie to Dog Savvy so he could have his nails clipped.
They really needed it, so that's what we wound up doing.
Emily ended up being the one to trim his nails and Odie was a good boy.
We're now back home after our travel adventure in the snow and I think I'll be staying inside the rest of today.
Tomorrow, I'll have to be up early to take care of some stuff down at Denver Health Medical's campus grounds, so probably will leave early in the morning to get it dealt with.
Stay warm and snuggle up with your four-legged furry friends, wives or husbands.
Blessings,
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf