[nagdu] Rental car

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Mar 13 18:17:19 UTC 2013

        You will probably have a problem getting your deposit back. Rental car agencies love to get you where they can.
I'd not have mentioned your dog, but what is done is done.
Just plan on never seeing the deposit again, unless they mention dog hair as a reason for not refunding it. If that happens, you can probably get Marion involved.
You could also find out what entity in the sky governs rental car agencies in your area and give them a call. I'd view what the man said to you as an intimidation, and I'd tell whoever gives him permission to be in business that he is discriminatory and that he threatened you with the loss of your deposit.

The guy sounds like a bully so you need to realize this going on.