[nagdu] ENJOYABLE DAY

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 14 02:43:58 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
Natalie and Liam came over for a while to visit and hang out.
I took her up to Office Depot on the 16th Street Mall as she needed some electrical tape to hold the back of her phone cap.
So, off all four of us went, Nat, Liam, Odie and I in my power chair.
We came back to my place where we hung out for a while and watched Be-witched.
I was hoping the weather would stay nic for the end of this week, but looks like that isn't going to be happening.
We may get a rain shower on Friday and I already know Odie won't like getting wet too much when having to go out for park time.
Oh well. I'd rather his park times happen outside than inside.
Oh, yes... My O&M instructor Brook Yates dropped by to see me for a few to fill out a release form, but nothing important as far as I know yet.
Odie I go back to bowling on Saturday where he can hang out with his cousin Liam.
Am glad they get along very well together.
As far as age, they're ten months apart.
I hope and pray that all and four-legged furry partners stay safe and warm while the crazy weather continues onward.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf