[nagdu] Fire evacuation

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 19:33:47 UTC 2013

Or Unless you have a dog who lease guides. I haven't been in a fire alarm situation, but my pup leash guides just as well as she does with the harness. I do sometimes hold on to the leash while walking around my huge university campus instead of the harness handle. I like that my girl leash guides. So having the harness would not matter in our case, nor does it matter to have the harness to focus the pup.

two cents worth,

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com