[nagdu] Fire evacuation

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Thu Mar 14 23:08:04 UTC 2013

However, I had an actual fire back in 1992, and the heat was intense, and
grabbing the harness and putting it on the dog was the very last thing on my
mind...I think that it makes perfect sense given one does not know what they
are about to encounter whether it be right in the immediate vicinity, or
otherwise.  Time lost=life lost.
JMO,
Steve

tan actual fire