[nagdu] I was not excepted

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 01:01:09 UTC 2013

Yep, I explained that it didn't and wouldn't be a streight full on twenty minute walk.

I told them that it would be to a bus stop, which is a walk, to the terminal to find a gate for my next ride, then to the let off point, which is never at the door of which you are going, so that walking right there.

I also pointed out the Rockford has treturous sidewalks all over town.

anyway, That's about the long and short of it.

Jenny