[nagdu] dogs and mosh pits don't mix

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Mar 16 15:50:30 UTC 2013

How was the concert?  Those Murphies are roudy folks!  When I braught Holly
home, I didn't really leave her for a month or so.  Then, I would leave her
for short periods.  I also had my kids take her out sometimes.  Now, if I
have to leave her, she has my little dog or my wife usually here.  She still
sits by the door but she also gets up to messing with Pez or visiting Carol.
And, if Carol has to go with me, Pez baby sits her!  I'm sure they both come
back in the bedroom, curl up and sleep until I get back.  But, of course
this works because I usually have kids, wife ande family constantly coming
through and, Holly knows everyone loves her!!! Don't know about dorm room
though.  Maybe if you have a good friend or someone who you trust and will
sit with your dog, leave the dog with them for short periods and slowly
increase the time the dog spends over there.