[nagdu] dogs and mosh pits don't mix

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Mar 17 12:49:45 UTC 2013

Mark,

I have a fabric crate big enough for your dog if you want it.  I got it
for Monty to be used in my office, but never used it.  It's big, like
really huge, maybe 3 by 4 by 3 feet.  It folds down flat, but still is 3
by 4 so you could easily slide it under a bed.    The fabric is a canvas
sort of stuff with some sort of waterproof coating.  I wouldn't use it
in a heavy downpour, but for a small bit of moisture it would be fine.
There are screens for ventilation.  It zips to close.  I'm sure a dog
who was intent on getting out could chew through, but if your dog is
crate trained and relatively calm in a crate, he should be fine.

Anyway it's just taking up room in my basement, so if you want it let me
know.

Julie