[nagdu] Pop up crates was Re: dogs and mosh pits don't mix

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 02:19:03 UTC 2013

marc,

Those pop-up crates, I also thought that they would not last, stand up to the abuse of a dog, or were very sturdy. I bought my pop-up crate when I had Emma for a few years, about two years before I retired her, from Walmart. It was cheap, I want to say like $15. Emma was a 65 pound GSD, so I purchased the medium one. I have now had it for three years. I knew if I bought it and it was distroyed, so I wasn't out alot of money. But it has with stood abuse for 3 years now. It is mesh with a Nylon sort material, and zips up. When folded it folds like a round disk about 1 foot in diameter. I love it because when ever I go to a hotel, I take it, always fits in my suitcase. I don't know the brand, I nnnnow have a black lab cross that is 75+ pounds. But it was well worth every dollar. i actually do not use any other crate but this one only. I know your dog weighs alot more, but it would be worth looking into.

JMO

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com