[nagdu] Pop up crates was Re: dogs and mosh pits don't mix

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Mar 18 12:41:03 UTC 2013

Whoa!  That is expensive.  They have that same exact crate at Walmart
and Target for around $25.  I too, looked at buying one, but even the
extra large isn't big enough for Monty.  He's around 27 inches tall and
this crate was 24 tall if I'm remembering correctly.  I wish they made a
XXL size because I've heard good things about this crate and the price
is right.

Julie