[nagdu] dog refused

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 19 14:05:31 UTC 2013

Eve,
    Georgia law provides criminal remedies for denial of access to disabled
individuals accompanied by service dogs. The ADA makes it clear that
allergies and fear of animals are not reasons to deny the goods and services
of a public accommodation. If you need any assistance, please do not
hesitate to get in touch with me. My conact information is below my
signature.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG