[nagdu] air line question

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 22 17:11:45 UTC 2013

You need to call the airlines. No they do not and should not be asking the weight of the dog.
Your guide dog is your guide dog. They might be asking because some people have smaller dogs, but they cannot charge you for the weight of your dog. I would call the airlines and find out.
I am heading out for a few hours. If you need help with this or booking your flights to convention.
Let me know.
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel & Tourism

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.