[nagdu] Monty at the vet

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 19:49:08 UTC 2013

Hi Julie,

I'm glad Monty is back with you and is doing better.  I would be
totally freaking out, so I understand why you were worried.  It could
have been really bad if left untreated, so it's a good thing your
husband noticed and you were able to bring him into the vet.

And 58 dollars!  OMG I need to move into the country.  Not only did
you get him back in the same day in a few hours, but it was that
cheap...  Wow.

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National