[nagdu] Random poop

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Mon Mar 25 20:14:10 UTC 2013

Hahahahahaha, Eve!  So your dog also cristened Walmart!  He must havwe given
his results of the customer satisfaction survey! LOL!

When I fiorst had landon, he did that in CostCo.  I was with a friend and
this lady came up to us and informed him - not me - that my dog took a dump.
No wories, I just took out a baggie and picked it up and a store employee
came with a mop to make sure there wasn't any residue.  But my friend teased
me alot about that - still does after five years I've had landon!  We laugh
about it and said that it was landon's commentary on CostCo.

I think these stores clean up after tons of kids and nobody gives a crap -
so to speak.  If we've been walking and riding the bus, I'll give Landon a
chance to get rid of anything before we go into the store.

I only go to Walmart when I can't find what I need anywher else - like yarn
that Michaels doesn't carry.  Walmart pays minimum wages and refuses to
allow their employees to unionize, so let them get dog crap in their store!
LOL!

Lyn and Landon who is more likely to leave a dump on the sidewalk and gets
corrected for it.
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown