[nagdu] Random poop

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 04:11:14 UTC 2013

I always feel like a hypocrite when I go into Walmart so maybe she
picks up on that. I hate shopping there, but if I want something aside
from groceries in this town, the only two choices are Walmart of
JCPenney, which I also try to boycott. I think it really does have to
do with the running stimulating her. It just makes sense. Every time
we go in there we are hurrying, getting the perculation going. I will
just try to tire her out more at home. If no time to play ball with
her I will let her play with the boys. The only problem with that is
that when she and my pitbull get together, they are both very mouthy
and then her coat is kinda gross with slobber (Frisco has a big
mouth). Maybe I should get a doggie rain slicker for play time. Do
they sell those at Walmart? ;) Eve

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/dlewis%40clovernoo