[nagdu] making adjustments

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Mar 27 02:23:06 UTC 2013

We haven't done any revolving doors since training.
My girl is so sensetive and has gotten hit by automatic doors that I am sure
she will go through them, but she will also freak.

Sincerely,
Melissa and Pj
Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go,
and you learn at once how big and precious it is.