[nagdu] Elevator doors

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Mar 27 15:03:15 UTC 2013

I have been having trouble with elevator doors.  The elevators in my office
building close very fast.  I try to put my hand on the door to stop it
closing, but it's tricky to hold the door and keep myself and Ben both out
of the way of the people getting out.  Once in a while, some thoughtful
person will hold the door for me, but other times, all the people get out
and the door starts to close, so Ben refuses to start in, wisely enough, and
I end up waiting for the next one and hoping I can get in before it closes.
It's pretty annoying.
Tracy