[nagdu] Elevator doors

JULIE PHILLIPSON jbrew48 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 27 23:34:32 UTC 2013

One problem I have consistently noticed is that when you are with other
blind people   they go ahead and get off and then stop.  It never fails to
amaze me!   know one behind them can get out before the door closes.  I
always put my hand over the door now so it can't close and then hold it
until my dog is clear.  I wish people would remember they have to go left or
right because there is often a wall in front of you, and then figure out
where to go from there.  riginal Message -----