[nagdu] Elevator doors

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Mar 28 01:18:52 UTC 2013

Well we didn't really disguss it either,
When the door opened from rite to left I out of habbit put the dog on
the rite side of me.
kim just about had a kiten.
This was in the theater lobby.
I know we didn't do the bank just yet.
I shared with her then what I felt was the best.
I also lived in an apartment building where you didn't know what the
senior was going to do.
Once again, I put the dog on the other side of  me so the door wouldn't
hit dog.
Kim always held the door open, where I still rushed the dog.
I still do as I always did.
Any door that opens from the dogs side I will move the dog over.