[nagdu] walking in sidewalkless areas

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Wed May 1 14:51:39 UTC 2013

Where I live, there are no sidewalks. I do not think my school
believed me on this and the way they teach is to stop every time a car
goes by. Well, I would never get anywhere if I did that. The dog
adjusts as do we. When ever I am in an area that does have sidewalks I
take full advantage of the opportunity to work on those skills so they
do not get lost. My sighted friends who are with me at those rare
moments always get confused as to why I walk curb to curb and all. It
is funny. Don't worry about not having sidewalks though, it'll all be
fine. Some friends of mine living on the Navajo Reservation would
absolutely laugh at this.. They really have no streets and roads. They
just go where they go. You will be fine. Blessings. Eve