[nagdu] My dog the thief

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed May 1 22:03:43 UTC 2013

Hi Sarah,
I find that the head collar - Gentle Leader - works great in these
situations.  You have alot more control of the dog's head and the head
collar tends to inhibit the dog in doing stuff like taking stuff off shelves
in stores or greeting people when he isn't supposed to.  I find that dogs
really don't like the head collar so they eventually learn that good
behavior means no head collar.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown