[nagdu] Good day

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 14:59:04 UTC 2013

Sure, Sarah; she (Roxy) turned 7 March 21st.  She stops for nothing at all;
she is very much too slow for me, though she does better in a group that
contains other guide dog teams, this isn't always possible, so I know I need
to guard against her needing others to feel like she wants to work.
	It should be noted, that she was ill more or less the first year she
was with me; it was thought to be giardia--and maybe it was---but I can't
help but think this had something to do with the relationship not being as
good as I would have hoped.
Darla & Precious Roxy