[nagdu] Good day

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 15:41:36 UTC 2013

Ah dar; maybe I missed a post but ignore you?  Absolutely not!!!!!!!!
	I have had to be in and out of state due to mother's illness which
didn't help my relationship with Roxy.  Seeing Eye was wonderful at helping
but even they didn't have answers after awhile, and the ones they had--the
forced pull--is not something I can physically accomplish and besides, it
was such a temporary fix.
	I just need to make very sure--these issues are never simply--that
when I'm out with sighted folks, I take the lead; if they can't deal with
it, tough!!!!!!
	I have dealt with blindness for nearly 58 years, and I have worked
with 7 wonderful dogs, so there help, most of the time, is not needed.
Darla & Precious Roxy Working on putting my friends' Emails into filters so
they can be more easily located