[nagdu] Good day

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat May 4 17:03:00 UTC 2013

Darla,
As far as the blame game, I don't think that has been resolved. i'd like to say that it has been I retired a pup last year from a school and although her retirement was because of health issues. The school said that she could ccontinue to keep on working. Working is what caused her stress, thus causing her medical issue. So I was suppose not to have a stressful working life with her, yeah right!

my major is social work. I'm junior. I'll specifically be working in the disability arena when its all said and done.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone