[nagdu] Class Date

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Sat May 4 19:12:39 UTC 2013

I hope my asking does not upset you, but I must ask; is there a story
behind what you are saying or am I misunderstanding? You retired
Princess and she is now working with someone else?  Wel, like I said,
it may be a personal mater that upsets you and that is not my
intention. If you could answer, I would appreciate it. If you dan not
for what ever reason, I will understand. Blessings, Eve