[nagdu] Crosswalks

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Sun May 5 01:17:42 UTC 2013

Thanks Ann, all good points and questions.
In this case there are large traffic bumps that require traffic to slow down
but some of there urban cowboys just "slow & go". These are in the middle of
the block and very well marked. One takes me into the Post Office and the
other takes me across to a street that doesn't go through toward the grocery
store so I use them very frequently. The street is only about three or four
blocks long so it is not like it is a major artery. My thought with the
whistle was to just BLOW it from one side to the other. Perhaps its just
wishful thinking on my part.
Thanks again
K&A