[nagdu] Figby Is Sick And Tips For Cleaning Up

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Sun May 5 15:21:07 UTC 2013

Jessica,

I hope you get Figby over this and back to good health!

For getting odors out, white vinegar works wonders and is super cheap!
You can mix it with water. I can't remember the exact proportions, but
since it's harmless, I never really worry about it. /smile/ When Mitzi
was young, she went through a long spell of tummy troubles that she
finally just grew out of. So I tried everything and spent a ton of money
until somebody reminded me about white vinegar. Great stuff! And works
better than all those spendy commercial products.

Best for Figby!

Tami