[nagdu] Figby Update

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sun May 5 16:39:50 UTC 2013

Jessica, glad it's somethat is treatable, and hopefully he will be back to
his old self in no time.  It's so hard to know what is going on as our dog
friends are so much like little children in that they can't express what is
going on, but we need to do just exactly what you did in identifying that
there was a potential problem.  Take care of that sweet boy:)

Steve