[nagdu] Figby Update

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Sun May 5 17:13:23 UTC 2013

Oh Marcia; let hubby know he and the boy are in our prayers; I do not know
what breed Figby  is, but, at about seven or eight, masses can develop; a
hard mass is a bit concerning to  me, but it is possible that they aren't of
real concern unless collar or harness, for as long as he works don't
irritate them.
	Roxy seems to have some sort of tummy problem,  too; I thought it
was the Charleybears I give her, occasionally, for treats, but she is
vomiting up bile every day or so, like she was when I was in Indiana last,
and we were all under so much pressured.
	I may need to re-home her rather than keeping her upon retirement; I
know some dogs do very well when the handler gets a successor dog while
others do not.
	I am really rather mystified since I don't know, for sure what is
happening.
Darla & precious Roxy