[nagdu] Parvovirus and Giardia

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 15:55:07 UTC 2013

Thanks, Julie; I remember in the early 80's having a guide vaccinated
against Parvo; I remember information about the earlier vaccines not being
as effective as later ones, and guess who got Parvo?  It was a little over a
year later, she had to be put down due to bone cancer.
	It is good to remember that viruses do mutate, though it appears a
pretty good job is done at keeping these little beasties at bay and thank
God; Parvo wasn't fun to deal with at all.
Darla & Precious Roxy