[nagdu] will have to cab it

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed May 8 11:28:52 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
Sub says it all.
Since it's going to rain off and on today and from what I'm hearing, storms will be much rougher later on today.
So, will have to cab it to the animal shelter so Odie can get his shots.
After how we were almost attacked Sunday night on our way back from 7 11, I'm not taking anymore chances going without renewing all of his shots and license.
I had planned to do it last week, but the snow canceled that out immediately.
Today, I'd better get it done.
Odie and I will most likely use Accessicab as it will be cheaper than the regular cab fair.
It's probably best that I cab it anyway since the lightning is one of my seizure triggers.
Going to the Municipal ?Animal Shelter will give me a chance to see how Odie does around other dogs after the incident.
It may require some use of treats and making sure that works for his reward.
While I'm there, I will ask to speak with a supervisor to bring up my concerns in regards how dog owners aren't controlling their dogs properly and that if they are caught, more needs to be done so others in Denver County along with our working furry partners remain safe.
If not today, will update everyone on how it all goes.
Well...
Enough from me for now.
Must get back to doing organization and being sure that the living room floor doesn't have anything on it so the housekeeper can vacuumn both rooms today.
Thank goodness I brushed Odie outside earlier this morning around midnight.
Don't think he'll be able to be brushed later today though if the storms are going to be rough.
Bibi and son Odie