[nagdu] Dog Beds

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Wed May 8 14:49:38 UTC 2013

Robert, my dog is also 85 lbs. and since you are in Columbus, Frontgate has
an outlet store there and I have found one of the ones they have works very
well. It is light weight, the cover is  machine washable, is not too hard to
resemble and Ace loves it. I think it weighs less than ten pounds. I have
had mine for over a year, wash the cover once a month or more and it looks
like new.
K&A